Field Trips for your Students
Elementary S.T.E.M Field Trips
Gray-8-skate Family Entertainment Center offers unique hands on field trips, Developed by Professional Educators Nationwide, our STEM Field Trips will delight your students and help them learn the fun way with roller skating!
STEM Field Trip Lessons
All STEM Field Trip lessons meet state standards. Please fill out the form below and we will get right back to you and help you plan the best field trip ever!
Lessons are grouped together for: Kindergarten & First Grade, Second & Third Grade, and Fourth & Fifth Grade using grade level appropriate activities! Check out our Lessons flyer below and see the one you want for your students!
A Unique Education Experience
When participating in one of our STEM Field Trips students will learn that Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math can be found in everyday experiences and even in FUN EXPERIENCES like ROLLER SKATING. Students love our different lessons that revolve around a roller rink, sound, roller skating and even geometric shapes!
Our Field Trips consist of 1 Hour of STEM Education, 2 Hours of Physical Fitness through roller-skating!
Our prices fit with your budget and we offer a terrific experience that will have your kids excited to learn more!
Gray-8-Skate can also provide a Meal Deal as part of the package!
- The US placed 30th of 64 countries in math, and 11th in science. in the proportion of College Students receiving Undergraduate Degrees in Science or Engineering!
- 1 in 5 STEM College Students decided to study STEM in Middle School or earlier
- Students will learn STEM concepts in an interactive and entertaining way, enhancing learning at Gray-8-Skate!
- STEM occupations are projected to grow 10.8% between 2021-2031. This is compared to only 4.9% growth for all other careers. (Via the Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Visit this site to learn more about STEM statistics